- All material included in our web site is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
- Charles Gomez & Co. expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and we had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user's own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and Charles Gomez & Co. had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- Charles Gomez & Co. does not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through this web site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
Notice of Copyright:
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, copyright in the text, graphics and information contained in this web site is owned by Charles Gomez & Co. You may print or download to a personal computer extracts amounting to no more than six pages of this site for personal use providing that (i) we are acknowledged as the source and (ii) this permission may be revoked at any time by ourselves.
- Permanent copying and/or storage of whole or part of this web site or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
The information on this website is meant for general information and should not be relied nor acted upon as specific advice regarding your case or personal circumstances. For such advice you will need to contact us directly.
All information regarding your case will be private and confidential unless we receive your specific instructions to disclose certain information to parties not directly related with the Criminal Justice system. In respect of our legal aid client’s the Legal Services Commission from time to time will come and audit our systems. This is to ensure that we are providing the right service to our client’s and we are complying with their quality assurance standards. It may be necessary that they will review your file. They are contractually bound to keep this information confidential.
Data Protection Act 1998:
We confirm we are registered in compliance with this Act. We confirm all information and data obtained by ourselves shall be: i. fairly and lawfully processed; ii. processed for limited purposes; iii. adequate, relevant and not excessive; iv. accurate; v. not kept longer than necessary; vi. proceed in accordance with the data subjects’ rights; vii. secure; and viii. not transferred to countries outside the EEA without adequate protection.